4 Listings - Updated January 2021
Our employees are our firm’s greatest assets. We are a mid-sized, architectural and interior design firm serving a broad spectrum of clients. We are always seeking to expand our team of highly motivated professionals with ambitious aspiring architects. Please send resume and project list to email@example.com. Lothrop Associates LLP Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
(a) Healthcare Architect
Lothrop Associates LLP Architects is seeking a Senior Healthcare Architect with 8+ years experience.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, strategic thinker with an integrated approach to design, management and technical project resolution. As a firm leader, you will be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and growing our practice.
- have working knowledge and experience in delivering successful healthcare projects
- have working knowledge of building codes including FGI, ADA and DOH regulatory requirements.
- enjoy mentoring and managing young architects.
- be able and adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- a New York license or NCARB certified.
We invite qualified candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
(b) Pool and Aquatic Feature Architects and Engineers for Design and Production
Cool projects in cool buildings. Work with the world's top developers and international architects.
Aquatectonic, a department at Lothrop Associates, specializes in high end residential, community pools and water features.
These are not backyard pools.
We are seeking good people, with skills as:
• CAD drafters with engineering or technical backgrounds
• Technical pool or aquatic designers
• Engineers in Training (structural or MEP)
• Experienced Architects or Engineers interested in our pool division business
• Production and Management Responsibilities.
We design and specify custom pool filtration equipment, steel and concrete pools and interact with the Department of Health.
Access to an automobile and experience with steel and concrete construction preferred.
Please send resume and project list to Resume@LothropAssociates.com
(c) Project Architects
Successful candidates will possess an Architecture Degree and 5-10 years of experience. Strong AutoCAD skills and capability for producing complete sets of construction documents are essential. Field experience a plus. Please send resume and project list to email@example.com
(d) Design and Technical Staff
Design|Technical staff with Architecture Degree and 1-8 years of experience. Strong AutoCAD skills and capability for producing complete sets of construction documents are essential. Field experience a plus. Please send resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org